A Part of My Soul Left the Day Your Heart Stopped Beating....





Jun 13, 2010

I HATE this!

I should be relaxing - enjoying one more day of work until school starts back in August but my life has become utter chaos. I feel so tense, angry and frustrated all the time. So much so, I feel like my insides are shaking sometimes. I know it's stress and anxiety but as much as I loathe this feeling I just can't seem to shake it off.

Because of all this, my GERD/Acid Reflux has been quite horrible lately. I just want to scream or cry, but when I do I only feel better for a short while. I can't put my finger on all the stress but I believe it is a collaboration of many things:

1. All the excuse me "crap" I have to do at the end of each school year to close out.
2. Not knowing if I will be in 1st grade again next year or moved up to either 2nd or 3rd grade.
3. Hubby may be without a job come June 30th. We're not sure yet what is going on there if he will be able to stay or if they will lay him off. (Big stress there I know)
4. Master's classes are finally taking its toll on me. Only this one and one more/internship left, but I'm tired and want my life back...hey I sounded like Tony Hayward from BP just then didn't I?
5. POTTY TRAINING! This has got to be the hardest thing I have EVER done. Even labor and delivery was a breeze compared to this. My darling child has little to no interest in potty training (she's 3). We went through 5 pairs of "big girl panties" and shorts yesterday from Noon until about 4pm. She tells me after she's gone that she needs to go potty...great! I guess with that one I'll just let it go until she's more ready. I was hoping to stop buying diapers for a while since hubby's job is up in the air..that would save A LOT of money each month..regular diapers/pull ups/nighttime diapers = about $100/month.

Calgon..PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE..take me away!

No comments:

Post a Comment